It's important to take good care of your heart health.But taking your own blood pressure first can seem daunting.But it's not necessary.This is the Medical Sphygmomanometer Manufacturer's quick, easy guide for you to be healthier, more confident.
In order to obtain accurate measurement results, you must follow the following rules:
Take readings at the same time and under the same conditions at all times.Always measure on the same arm.The left arm is recommended.
Do not measure within 30 minutes of smoking, drinking coffee or tea, or any form of fatigue.These factors will affect the measurement.
Make sure you have at least 5 minutes of quiet time before taking your measurements.If possible, it is recommended to take a 10-minute break before the measurement.Before taking measurements, try to always use the same rest time.
If multiple measurements are to be taken, wait about 3 minutes before repeating the measurements.
If you use an upper arm sphygmomanometer to read your blood pressure, please refer to the following instructions to help you get the best results.
1. Sit, relax and stay still.
Step 2 Unload watches and jewelry.
Perform without crossing your legs and keep your feet flat on the ground.
4. Place the cuff on your left arm so that it is in direct contact with the skin (the cuff must be 2-3cm above the elbow).
5. Make sure the tube is facing the same way as your hand and extends above your arm.
6. Make sure the tube is not squeezed.Cuff should be tight but comfortable.
7. Turn on the device.Start by touching the heart icon.
8. Press the button to read.
9. The cuff will begin to inflate slowly.Please keep still while reading.
Common Arm Sphygmomometer
To use a Medical Sphygmomanometer to read your blood pressure, perform the following steps.
1. Sit, relax and stay still, especially with your measuring arm (left).
2. Remove watches, jewelry, or any tight clothing from the measuring arm.
3. Measure while not moving or speaking.
4. Do not cross your legs, and have both feet flat on the ground.
5. Fix the monitor about 1cm from your wrist.Make sure the cuff fits tightly and does not cover the carpal bone.Be sure to place it on the palm of your hand.Don't wear it like a watch.
6. Turn on the device.Keep the monitor at heart level and don't let the arm fall below that level.
7. Measurement starts automatically.Do not move your hands or fingers and do not speak while taking measurements.
8. The cuff will slowly inflate and then deflate.At the end of the measurement, a final beep will be made.
9. Color-coded results help you interpret your reading and track your progress.
10. Press the power button to turn off the product.Otherwise, the product will automatically shut down after 1 minute.If you want to stop measuring at any time, please press the power button.